Crysis 2 review

Here u can read about the latest games launched!!

Crysis 2 review

Postby cosmin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:10 pm

A Core 2 Duo or Athlon 64 X2 processor clocked at 2GHz

2GB of RAM

A GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 3850 with 512MB of video memory

9GB of hard-drive space

DirectX 9.0c-compatible audio

And, of course, a keyboard and mouse (Xbox 360 controllers will also be supported on Windows).
cosmin
Support

Re: Crysis 2 Minimum System Requirements

Postby House-Max » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:15 am

that is good to know... probably they use the same engine...
House-Max
Site Admin

Re: Crysis 2 Minimum System Requirements

Postby House-Max » Wed May 11, 2011 11:22 am

Hello, I played few houres crysis 2 and I think will be great if I will share my opinion about the game.
I will start with the graphic, the game looks great, you really feel that you have a helmet and are there.. in the middle of the action.
the sound it is good too nothing to comment about this.
the feeling is nice created and the powers of the suit activate easier, with easy one key controlled, some functions like sprint it activates automatic, and the energy regenerate faster.
now you can make upgrades to the suit, and the story move on.
but my opinion is that the story got scrued.. it is not about someone that use a suit and do something.. now the main subject it is the suit, nothing else.. the rest of the story suxx, actually the missions you have are... lets say just for the text chat. so you have a reason to go to that place, the action is very liniar, you do not have choises to make.
in the end I can say the game disapointed me... maybe thi is the reason that I didi not play till the end.. after I will finish it I iwill come back with some completations, maybe untill the end the story will get better...

yours House-Max
House-Max
Site Admin

Re: Crysis 2 review

Postby House-Max » Wed May 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Hello all I manage to finish the game finally..
and I feel that I need to bring some add ons at the review..
at the end the game actually come with a story, not a great one but at least have one.
the story make the game quite SF, more taht you could think when you played crysis 1.
I hate that the game is so so liniar. it is nothing you can do diferent from what the guys form ea choise for us to do. the end is unespected and nice, but my opinion is that it not worth the time to get to it.

Yours House-Max
House-Max
Site Admin

Return to Review's